[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Dancers, it is not too late

PhiladelphiaDANCE.org philadelphiadance at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 09:29:27 EST 2017

*Our PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Membership Sale for 1/2 OFF is still on today
and Tommorrow!*

Stay connected to Philadelphia’s growing dance community! Whether you are a
dancer, choreographer, dance company, private dance studio, dance student,
school, university program, presenter, sponsor, or a dance enthusiast, we
welcome you to join PhiladelphiaDANCE.org as we celebrate the artistic and
educational excellence of dance in our region.

*You will receive - *

   - *Discounts to area dance performances*
   - *Free advertising on PhiladelphiaDANCE.org & The Dance Journal*
   - *Discounts to dance classes and workshops*
   - *Discounts to dance services – photographers, massage, etc.*
   - *Discounts to local business and services – web hosting, printing
   services*
   - *Use of our community portal to share and exchange ideas and concerns
   from performances to funding*
   - *Access to our online grant database – local, national & international*
   - *Priority support in using the PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Website to market
   your show and classes*
   - *Service fees waived on all tickets purchased through Dance Box Office*
   - *Receive a monthly eNewsletter with current offers and information*

Individual Memberships are normally $15 per year. But today and Sunday -
use code* blackfriday *on check out and save 50%.

*That's right a full year of benefits and discounts worth hundreds of
dollars for just $7.50 *

At the same time, your support helps to keep the listserv, dance calendar,
class calendar, newsletters and dance journal going to attract more of
Philadelphia's public
to experience all that the dance community has to offer.

*Join Today  by going to https://philadelphiadance.org/members/
<https://philadelphiadance.org/members/>*