[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] December Listings Reminder

PhiladelphiaDANCE.org philadelphiadance at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 08:11:48 EST 2017

*We are getting our December monthly eNewsletter ready for mailing to
18,761 subscribers. This is the last call for your listings!*

*For Dance Performances*, please submit to the calendar at
http://www.philadelphiadance.org/calendar/index.php?com=submit
*but check first* that we do not already have you listed -
http://www.philadelphiadance.org/calendar/?d=2017-12-01

*For Dance Classes & Workshops*, please submit to the dance class calendar
at http://www.philadelphiadance.org/classes/index.php?com=submit
*but check first* that we do not already have you listed -
http://www.philadelphiadance.org/classes/?d=2017-12-01

*OFFERING A DISCOUNT TO DANCE PROFESSIONALS?* - Add your offer here for
even more exposure
https://philadelphiadance.org/members/offer-a-discount-to-our-members/

Thank you for your consideration.

Steve