[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] What dancers need to know on Black Friday

PhiladelphiaDANCE.org philadelphiadance at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 07:21:41 EST 2017

*What's all the fuss?1/2 Price Membership Sale to PhiladelphiaDANCE*

use code "blackfriday" now through 11/27 on checkout
https://philadelphiadance.org/members/

Just $7.50 for a full year of discounts and benefits with your individual
membership

Discounts to area dance performances
Free advertising on PhiladelphiaDANCE.org & The Dance Journal
Discounts to dance classes and workshops
Discounts to dance services – photographers, massage, etc.
Discounts to local business and services – web hosting, printing services
Use of our community portal to share and exchange ideas and concerns from
performances to funding
Access to our online grant database – local, national & international
Priority support in using the PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Website to market your
show and classes
Service fees waived on all tickets purchased through Dance Box Office
Receive a monthly eNewsletter with current offers and information