[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Project Moshen's Holiday show, EXCERPTS, benefitting Morris Animal Refuge

Project Moshen project.moshen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 10:01:37 EST 2017

Project Moshen's Holiday show, *EXCERPTS, benefitting Morris Animal Refuge.*

Saturday, December 2,2017
Performance Garage - 1515 Brandywine Street Philadelphia, PA 19130
$25 www.danceboxoffice.com

*7pm - Welcome Reception! *
Join Project Moshen for holiday treats by Sweet T's Bakeshop, vino, and
participate in our awesome PACKAGE GIVEAWAY!  Project Moshen will be
raffling off so fun holiday gifts from our awesome sponsors at lululemon
athletica, Soul Cycle, Brace Urself, Tria, DoggieStyle, Solidcore, Painting
with a Twist, Koresh Dance, Project Moshen, Helium, WAWA and MORE!

*$1 for 1 raffle ticket, $5 for an arm length of raffle tickets!*

*7:30 - *Performance starts! See all your favorite Project Moshen Dances
along with guest performances by Sharp Dance Company and Melissa Rector and
Dancers!

Tickets are selling fast! Be sure to purchase yours today at
www.danceboxoffice.com

Be sure to join our FB Event

<goog_712224797>
https://www.facebook.com/events/698913173634779/

and follow us on all social media to stay up to date on all our
performances!

www.projectmoshen.com

--
Artistic Director of Project Moshen Dance Company
project.moshen at gmail.com
www.projectmoshen.com
FB: Project Moshen Dance Company
Twitter: Projectmoshen