[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] EXCERPTS, Project Moshen Dance Co. Production Benefitting Morris Animal Refuge

Project Moshen project.moshen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 09:47:24 EST 2017

Join Project Moshen Dance Company, Philadelphia’s premiere female jazz
dance company, on December 2, 2017, at the Performance Garage for
“EXCERPTS”. Benefitting the Morris Animal Refuge, the evening will include
wine, light fare, raffles, a silent auction, along with dynamic
performances from the dancers you know and love! In the spirit of giving
this holiday season, this production is for YOU, the audience. ProMo fans
have given feedback on your favorite performances from our repertoire, so
we decided to bring them back! This special show will include various
highlights Project Moshen has produced over the years, along with some
guest performances by our friends *Sharp Dance Company*, as well as *Melissa
Rector a**nd Dancers*. Proceeds from the evening will be given to
*Philadelphia’s
Morris Animal Refuge*, the first organization dedicated to sheltering and
rehoming pets since 1874.

Who doesn’t love fur babies!!??

Give back this holiday season by supporting local artists of Philadelphia,
and the pets of the Morris Animal Refuge, who need a new home this winter.

Be sure to join Project Moshen for our Welcome Reception at 7pm when the
doors open. There will be a raffle & silent auction, with items donated by
our generous sponsors. Raffle tickets to be sold at the reception and
during intermission. There will also be refreshments & treats for ticket
holders, provided by our friends at Sweet T’s Bake Shop, Vino, and more!

In Project Moshen Dance Company’s latest production, Kelli Moshen (Artistic
Director & Choreographer) brings together a show that will, intrigue,
excite, and kick off the holiday season right.

www.projectmoshen.com  <http://www.projectmoshen.com>

Project Moshen Presents:
EXCERPTS, a production benefitting Morris Animal Refuge
Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 7:00pm

Doors open at 7pm - Audience members get to enjoy a welcome reception  with
Food, wine, raffles and more!

Show starts at 7:30pm

VENUE:
Performance Garage, 1515 Brandywine Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19130

Tickets: $25 www.danceboxoffice.com

Raffle tickets: $1 for one ticket $5 for an arms length.

**** CASH OR CHECK. NO CREDIT CARD****

Kelli Moshen, Artistic Director of Project Moshen Dance Company
project.moshen at gmail.com
www.projectmoshen.com
FB: Project Moshen Dance Company
Twitter: Projectmoshen