[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Try Creative Movement with Loren on October 30

Loren Groenendaal lorengroenendaal at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 22:02:49 EDT 2017

Dear Philadelphia Dance community,

I am writing to you with a special note about my classes this Monday,
October 30. This is the LAST DAY of my Fall 1 session classes, so this is
your 2nd to last chance to try my South Philly creative movement classes
before they become session classes.

All of my creative Monday offerings are listed below in chronological
order.
There are classes for kids (all) and adults (last).

Please consider trying them or recommending to families looking for dance
education with technique and creativity.

*CREATIVE MOVEMENT, AGES 3-5*
Mondays 3:30-4:15pm
The Whole Shebang <http://www.thewholeshebangphilly.com/>, 1813 South 11th
Street, Philadelphia, PA 19148
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1813+South+11th+Street,+Philadelphia,+PA+19148&entry=gmail&source=g>

*October 30th is the 2nd to last day to drop in before committing to next
session*
Fall 2 Session= Mondays November 6- December 18 (7 weeks)
More info and Registration: https://creativemovement-35-
south-fall2-2017.eventbrite.com

*CREATIVE AND RHYTHMIC MOVEMENT, AGES 5-8*
Mondays 4:15-5:00pm
The Whole Shebang <http://www.thewholeshebangphilly.com/>, 1813 South 11th
Street, Philadelphia, PA 19148
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1813+South+11th+Street,+Philadelphia,+PA+19148&entry=gmail&source=g>
*October 30th is the 2nd to last day to drop in before committing to next
session*
Fall 2 Session= Mondays November 6- December 18 (7 weeks)
More info and Registration: https://creativeandrhythmic-58-south-fall2-2017.
eventbrite.com

*MAKING MOVES, AGES 8-11* **(Modern Dance Fundamentals and Composition,
Improvisation and Choreography)*
Mondays 5:00-6:00pm
The Whole Shebang <http://www.thewholeshebangphilly.com/>, 1813 South 11th
Street, Philadelphia, PA 19148
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1813+South+11th+Street,+Philadelphia,+PA+19148&entry=gmail&source=g>

*October 30th is the last day to try this class before December*
Fall 2 Session= Mondays, December 4-December 18 (3 weeks)*
More info and Registration: https://makingmoves-south-mon-
fall2-2017.eventbrite.com
*Note this class is taking a break for November 2017.

*CREATIVE MOVEMENT FOR ALL AGES** **(Intergenerational Improvisation)*
Mondays 6:00-7:00pm
The Whole Shebang <http://www.thewholeshebangphilly.com/>, 1813 South 11th
Street, Philadelphia, PA 19148
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1813+South+11th+Street,+Philadelphia,+PA+19148&entry=gmail&source=g>
*October 30th is the last day to try this class before December*
Fall 2 Session = Mondays, December 4-December 18 (3 weeks)
More Info and Registration for Fall 2 Session: https://
creativemovementallages-south-mon-fall2-2017.eventbrite.com
*Note this class is taking a break for November 2017.
**Infants are free. Children under age 8 must be accompanied by an adult.

More information at LorenTeachesMovement.com
<https://www.lorenteachesmovement.com/>
Email LorenTeachesMovement at gmail.com with questions.

Hoping to dance with you soon,
Loren

P.S.
My Tuesday evening classes are cancelled for 10/31/17 for Halloween
festivity. Making Moves (West philly ages 8-11)
<https://makingmoves-tu-712-west-fall2-2017.eventbrite.com> and Adult
Modern Dance <https://adultmodern-tu-west-fall2-2017.eventbrite.com> will
resume on Tuesday 11/7/17.

Story Dance for kids ages 2-5 will continue with its Thursday session
2:30-3:30pm <https://storydance-thurs-west-fall2-2017.eventbrite.com> on
11/2/17 and will have a new Monday 9am-10am session
<https://storydance-mon-west-fall2-2017.eventbrite.com> starting on 11/6/17.

--

*Loren Groenendaal, *Teaching Artist
MFA in Choreography
More information at Loren Teaches Movement
<https://www.lorenteachesmovement.com/>

Loren Groenendaal is also the founding Artistic Director of Vervet Dance
<http://www.vervetdance.org/>, a Philadelphia-based contemporary dance
company. She accepts secure tax deductible donations to Vervet Dance
through Fractured Atlas
<https://www.fracturedatlas.org/site/fiscal/profile?id=8174#about_project> to
support ongoing expenses and upcoming projects. She is also a founding
member and curator of Impermanent Society of Philadelphia
<http://www.impermanentsociety.com/>, a founding Member, frequent Artist in
Residence, and current Board Member of Mascher Space Cooperative
<http://mascherdance.com/>, and a key organizer in the Philadelphia Contact
Improvisation <http://contactimprovphilly.com>community.