[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] choreoBASH––November 2nd, 7-9pm

Nicole Bindler nicolebindler at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 10:05:17 EDT 2017

Hey Philly dance! Check out tD's party/fundraiser. It's going to be a
blast...

It’s time to  party.

thINKingDANCE is 6 years old, and we’re throwing a dance party!  Join us
for choreoBASH
<https://thinkingdance.ticketspice.com/thinkingdance-choreobash-2017>, our
birthday fundraiser on Thursday, November 2nd, 7-9pm, at the Performance
Garage, where we’ll celebrate everything that makes Philly’s performance
scene noteworthy: innovative performers, engaged audiences, and memorable
post-show chats. Boogie, join us for a drink, offer a donation, and (here’s
the best part) learn a quick, fun dance from three of Philly’s most
talented artists: Matthew Neenan, Jumatatu Poe, and Amy Smith. No pressure
to kick high or whip out a perfect pirouette—this movement is for all
people of all abilities. We just wanna throw off our shoes and have a good
time with you, our biggest fans.

Lindsay Browning and Scott McPheeters co-host as quirky, dance-loving
characters “Phyllis and Phil,” and we will honor Terri Shockley for her
lifetime achievement and contributions to Philadelphia dance.

Ticket prices begin at $20, but the more you give, the more you help.
choreoBASH
<https://thinkingdance.ticketspice.com/thinkingdance-choreobash-2017> is
our only fundraiser in 2017, so don't hold back!

Since we started in Oct. 2011, www.thINKingDANCE.net
<http://www.thinkingdance.net/> has published nearly 900 articles,
interviews, think pieces and more on dance in Philadelphia and beyond!
Every year our commitment to bringing you the most thoughtful and
innovative dance coverage only grows stronger. We are constantly looking
for new ways to invigorate our practice and connect with you, our beloved
audience. So instead of our usual annual online fundraiser, we hope to see
you in person at choreoBASH, which will support our day-to-day operations,
pay our writers and editors (many of whom are dancers and dance educators),
and keep our skills fresh through ongoing education.

Join in the fun at the Performance Garage on Thursday, November 2, 7-9 pm,
and help us continue to grow. Tell your friends, invite your family, share
with collaborators and coworkers. The more the merrier, and we’re excited
to host an evening that’s bound to be a smash!

>From all of us here at thINKingDANCE, THANK YOU for your ongoing readership
and support! We look forward to gettin’ down with you at choreoBASH!

GET MY TICKET! (or contribute if I can’t be there in person):
https://thinkingdance.ticketspice.com/thinkingdance-choreobash-2017

For updates about the event and fundraising campaign:
http://thinkingdance.net/choreoBASH​
<http://thinkingdance.net/choreoBASH%E2%80%8B>

Invite your friends, family, collaborators and extended connections, or
invite them to contribute online!