[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Location Change: Group Motion Friday Night Workshop

Group Motion Dance Company company at groupmotion.org
Tue Oct 24 15:26:44 EDT 2017

*The Group Motion Friday Night Workshop will be held​ ​this week​ ​at
Gwendolyn Bye Dance*
*​* ​
from 8pm-10pm on October 27th. We are relocating across the street just
this once to allow for the Community Education Center's retirement party
for their Executive Director Terri Shockley.

Gwendolyn Bye Dance address:
​
​
3611 Lancaster Avenue Philadelphia, PA 19104.

About:
​ ​
The Group Motion Workshop is a guided movement experience combining
improvisational structures, games, and live music. It celebrates the
language of movement as one that anyone can speak and understand. No prior
dance experience is required!

For more information on Group Motion, Philadelphia's longest running
contemporary dance company, visit our website at www.groupmotion.org/.

​We look forward to dancing with you soon!​