[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Fragments - Dance Performance

Brandi Ou bno.brandinicole at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 08:05:03 EDT 2017

What: Dance performance - A collaboartion between dancers -
Marie Brown
Melissa Chisena
Melissa Faller
Brandi Ou
Vuthy Ou
Asya Zlatina

When:
November 4th at 7:30pm
November 5th at 3:00pm

Where: CEC 3500 Lancaster Ave, Philadelphia, PA

Come see our piece called Fragments-
Memories, occurrences, moments, encounters... existing simultaneously, but
only able to grasp at pieces of the whole... relationships... love, loss,
play. Dreams, what you remember is never quite as it should seem…what you
remember is in pieces, sometimes opaque, sometimes clear... Time...
constant, persistent, unnerving. Are we racing to put the pieces back
together?

We hope to see you there! We appreciate the support and the ability to
continue to create and inspire.

Blessings!