[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Dance For Every Body starts 9/26

Belle Alvarez Dance dance at bellealvarez.com
Thu Sep 21 13:08:07 EDT 2017

Hone your creativity, refine your technique, and strengthen your whole body
in this weekly Tuesday night class! Dance Artist Belle Alvarez leads a
beginner friendly, open level class for movers ages 14 and up who are
curious about dance, love dance, and/or returning to dance.

*Dance For Every Body* (formerly Beginner Modern Dance) creates safe space
for dancers with eclectic backgrounds to connect with their physicality and
flourish artistically. We begin by connecting with our anatomy, feeling our
weight on the floor, and testing coordination. Movement style is modern
dance grounded in release technique and Belle’s experience within modern
and contemporary forms. Expect to engage your muscles, sweat, smile, move
to your fullest potential in a shared community experience, and perform
movement that is expressive, fluid, and fun. No previous dance experience
is necessary – movers of all backgrounds are encouraged to attend. Artists
across modalities and those who danced in a past life or have dance on
their bucket list are welcome.

Drop in is $12 for artists. 5 and 10 class cards available.

For more info, visit: www.bellealvarez.com/classes or email
dance at bellealvarez.com
RSVP to the Facebook event <https://www.facebook.com/events/140180293258137>

--