[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Last chance for Dance Church this Sunday

The Whole Shebang art.at.shebang at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 14:10:35 EDT 2017

Come get down this Sunday. This will be the last Dance Church for a while
so come on through!!

morning time dance party = yes! There are a lot of ways to get down; this
Sunday we'll dance through all the rhythms, i.e. there will also be slow
jams.

*THIS SUNDAY Sept 3 11am - 12:30pm *
*Dance Church!!*
*$5-10 sliding scale*
at The Whole Shebang
enter through the Neumann Goretti High School parking lot (our door has
flags above it)

A sweaty, ecstatic-dance inspired, get grooving, get moving, morning dance
 party.

Let's feel our insides and outsides and parts in between together... you
know, like one does at a dance party. :) With gentle facilitation and tune
organization by Meg Foley.

Let the dances begin....  Any one, any level, any discipline.