[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Join The Philly Clicks: a traveling youth tap ensemble based in North Philadelphia

Pamela Hetherington pamelamh4 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 14:27:56 EDT 2017

The Philly Clicks are a new Philadelphia pre-professional tap ensemble open
to anyone ages 10-17. Dancers train in all styles of tap dance, and
participate in shows around the city. The Clicks' performance credits
already include: The Mann Center for the Performing Arts, Headhouse Square
and the African American Museum of Philadelphia. The Philly Clicks are
directed by Pamela Hetherington at Philadelphia's principal percussive
dance studio, Sound Space <http://www.soundspacephilly.net>. Our 2017
corporate sponsor is MMPartners, an adaptive reuse real estate company
based in Brewerytown.

*Calling all tap kids for our Fall Session! Here's the deal*:

 - Our 14-week fall session runs from September 10 - December 10.
 - Rehearsals are Sundays from 4-6 pm at Sound Space, 2511 W. Girard Avenue.
 - Four planned performances:

   1. 8th Annual Youth Jazz Brunch (10/7/17)
   2. Girard Avenue Festival (10/14/2017)
   3. Free First Sunday at the African American Museum (11/5/17)
   4. What Christmas Means to Me: The Philly Clicks & Passmore Dance at the
   African American Museum (12/3/17)

 - No audition required.
 - Tap shoes can be provided, just let us know.
 - There is an ensemble fee that can be waived for extreme financial
hardship. No child is turned away for lack of funds.

To reserve your space, please email pam at soundspacephilly.net with your
interest. Spots are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.

For more info, check out our Facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/thephillyclicks/> and our webpage
<https://www.soundspacephilly.net/the-philly-clicks/>.

--
*Pamela Hetherington <http://www.pamelahetherington.net/>*