[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Modern Dance class on Tuesday evenings

Loren Groenendaal lorengroenendaal at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 12:48:17 EDT 2017

Hello Philadelphia Dancers,

You are invited to join me in a Dance class starting the day after Labor
Day in West Philly!

MODERN DANCE for Adults and Teens
Tuesdays 6:30-8:00pm
Fall 1= September 5 – October 24, 2017
Fall 2= October 31 - December 19, 2017
University City Arts League <http://www.ucartsleague.org/>, 4226 Spruce St.
Philadelphia, PA 19104
3rd floor rear dance studio

Build strength, coordination, flexibility, and balance organically through
dance! This unique dance class draws from Modern Dance, Bartenieff
Fundamentals, and Developmental Movement for fun and accessible dance
movements.  You will gain a better understanding of your body, learn to
harness your strength, and move more ease-fully, while building muscular
and cardio strength and endurance.   This class includes working on the
floor, and it is recommended to wear clothes that cover shoulders and knees
for comfort while moving.

Register at
https://campscui.active.com/orgs/UniversityCityArtsLeague#/selectSessions/2080704/filter/session=31097904
Session is $132 or $144
Questions call the UC Arts League at 215-382-7811 or email
LorenTeachesMovement at gmail.com

Hoping to dance with you soon,
Loren

*Loren Groenendaal*
MFA in Choreography
BA in Dance and Visual Arts
Certified Movement Analyst
Founding Artistic Director of Vervet Dance <http://www.vervetdance.org/>
Founding Member/Curator of Impermanent Society of Philadelphia
<http://www.impermanentsociety.com/>
Founding Member/Artist in Residence of Mascher Space Cooperative
<http://mascherdance.com/>

Accepting secure tax deductible donations to Vervet Dance through Fractured
Atlas
<https://www.fracturedatlas.org/site/fiscal/profile?id=8174#about_project> to
support our ongoing expenses and upcoming projects.