[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Another dance class at the pool this Sunday

Nicole Bindler nicolebindler at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 16:30:18 EDT 2017

Hello everyone!

As of now the forecast is sunny for Sunday, so I'm planning on holding
Contact Improvisation class at the pool again, 1-3pm. Please text me to
RSVP by midnight on Saturday and I'll confirm the class location:
857-928-2288 <(857)%20928-2288>.

Please bring a swimsuit, towel, water, and sunscreen.

In the last class we experimented with partnering in the water, and this
week we'll start to practice some more specific ways to give and receive
weight in the water using the relational cycle (Yield, Push, Reach &
Pull) as a framework for exploration, and we'll build up our repertoire for
water dancing from these elements.

See you at the pool!
-Nicole

--
*Bindler <http://www.nicolebindler.com/>*

The Institute for Somatics and Social Justice
<https://www.somaticsandsocialjustice.org/>
Donate to our scholarship fundraiser!
<https://www.generosity.com/education-fundraising/somatics-and-social-justice-scholarships--2/x/16414619>
Like us on Facebook!