[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Trans(m)it: International Film Festival call for short dance film submissions

becca weber beccaweber at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 16:07:41 EDT 2017

​

*Trans(m)it *is an annual film festival celebrating artists from all over
the world. We welcome the submission of films up to 15 minutes in length,
that have movement as an essential component of the filmmaking or
performance process. Film submissions exploring the human body and/or
movement in short films, in all film styles - documentary, short story,
animation, etc - will be considered, with an open mind of what "movement"
espouses.

The film festival will be screened live on October 25th at the University
of East London's Stratford Square Campus as part of their Centre for
Performing Arts Development (CPAD) series.

For more information, or to submit your work, please visit our submission
site: https://filmfreeway.com/festival/transmit

*SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 25th August 2017*

*Festival dates:* 25th October, 2017

Presented by
https://www.facebook.com/projecttransmit
For questions or more information, please visit the submission website or
contact us at projecttransmitus at gmail.com.

Please share with your networks!
--

Becca Weber
MFA, MA, RSME

*PhD Candidate, Centre for Dance Research*
Coventry University
Leverhulme Trust studentship: ‘In the Dancer’s Mind: Creativity, Novelty
and the Imagination'

*Associate Editor*
*The Journal of Dance, Movement and Spiritualities
<http://www.intellectbooks.co.uk/journals/view-Journal,id=232/>*, Intellect
Ltd.

*Editorial Board Member, Communications Director, Social Media Manager,
Editor, and Writer*
thINKingDANCE.net <http://thinkingdance.net/>

*Editorial Assistant, 'All This Can Happen' Special Issue*
*International Journal of Screendance
<http://screendancejournal.org/index#.VdcuGBNViko>*

*Co-Director*
*Project Trans(m)it <http://mizanty101.wix.com/projecttransmit> (Facebook