[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Team Sunshine seeking interns

Sara Nye sara.c.nye at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 14:41:11 EDT 2017

Team Sunshine Performance Corporation, a Philly-based devised theatre
company, is still seeking interns this July to help with our three-week
development workshop for a new show called ¡BIENVENIDOS BLANCOS! OR WELCOME
WHITE PEOPLE!

Directed by Team Sunshine Co-Founder and Resident Director Alex Torra, the
piece explores contemporary Cuban-American identity by taking a look at
race/class in Cuban history and the complexities of U.S.-Cuba relations.
The premiere of this work will be at FringeArts in April 2018. The creative
team is majority Latinx with a cast that is made up of performers from both
the U.S. and Cuba.

Specifically, we're looking for interns that could serve in one of or some
combination of the following positions: Assistant to the Director, Script
Wrangler, Supertitle Assistant (we will have English supertitles when the
cast is speaking Spanish), Production Assistant, Development Assistant
(Grant Research and Writing).

Internship Details:

Unpaid
3-weeks long (July 10-30)
Depending on your specific duties, position may require 15-25 hours per week
Some positions require fluency in Spanish

If you are interested, please email the following to Project Manager Sara
Nye at sara.c.nye at gmail.com.

Your resume
A statement 350 characters or less expressing which of the above positions
interest you
Si habla español, explique su nivel de fluidez

--
Sara Nye

Project Manager / ¡BIENVENIDOS BLANCOS! OR WELCOME WHITE PEOPLE!
Alex Torra with Team Sunshine Performance Corporation
Premiering April 2018

Dancer & Managing Director / RealLivePeople / reallivepeople.org
Program Manager / The Philadelphia Dance Academy /
philadelphiadanceacademy.com
Communications & Development Manager / Enchantment Theatre Company /
enchantmenttheatre.org