[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Elephant Room Productions Seeks Female Performer For Upcoming Fringe Show

Brittany Griffiths brittany.griff.griffiths at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 15:51:37 EDT 2017

Elephant Room Productions is looking for a female dancer with a
theatre/dancetheatre background or an actress with a dance/physical theatre
background for our upcoming Philadelphia Fringe Festival production of *Suicide
Stories: Gallery of the Untold*.

The style will be modern/post-modern and will be paired with an actress
performing a slam poem about rape culture. This piece is inspiring,
passionate and so, so beautiful! We are looking for a dancer who can
express the same passion through their movement and facial expressions.

Auditions will take place on July 9th at 2pm. Rehearsals will occur
Saturday/Sunday afternoons throughout July and August.

The role is paid with a stipend at the end of the performance run.

If you are interested in auditioning, please send your headshot and resume
to ERPAuditions at gmail.comto sign up for a timeslot!