[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] ArcheDream's Variety Show this weekend!

Patricia Claire Dominguez pcditty at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 13 20:03:51 EDT 2017

ArcheDream for Humankind presents the 'ADHK Variety Show,' a montage of scenes and characters from shows past as well as works never before seen. ADHK is a non-profit, black light mask and dance theater company that uses Archetypes to tell their stories.

A light hearted evening where we revisit some of our favorite archetypes, like Fire, dancing with her burning Embers that give rise to the reborn Phoenix. We also welcome new friends of ArcheDream, like Animal, our little puppet friend who day dreams the day away to lands afar.

Showtime is one hour with no intermission.

When: June 16-18th

Fri. June 16th 7 & 9pm

Sat. June 17th 3:30, 7 & 9pm

Sun. June 18th 3:30 & 7pm

Where: Christ Church Neighborhood House

Tickets:

$15 Child, Senior, Artist

$20Adult

http://adhkvarietyshow.bpt.me<http://adhkvarietyshow.bpt.me/>

ArcheDream for Humankind's Variety Show<http://adhkvarietyshow.bpt.me/>
adhkvarietyshow.bpt.me
ADHK presents an evening of entertaining and magical vignettes