[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Brand New Teen Summer Program

Jaye Allison newleja at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 13 18:36:26 EDT 2017

Still searching for the Summer Dance Camp your Teen Can Enjoy for a Reasonable Price?I too, Am Still searching for a few more Teens To join a New  Camp learning Percussives, Ethnic & Traditional Dance Vocabularies. Sound Fun ?  *5 weeks*Starts July 5th! 12-4pm Monday-Friday*Open House Performance Finale*Other Performance Opportunities May Occur...*Start Fresh in an All New Environment and Be a Pioneer for this New Developing Program*Daily, weekly or Full Session Pricing*Partial Scholarship or work Study Options available Through Application Process Only
AtSOUND SPACE PHILLY2511 w  Girard Ave Brand New Renovated Studio Custom Built for Percussives. Be Among the first to say ...
“I am Training on the Best Floor in Town!”
“As a trusted & Highly Seasoned Performing Artsist/ Educator in the Concert Dance/ Theatre field, I am thrilled to help build this promising Teen Camp for young men & ladies seeking formal training this summer. Pamela Hetherington graciously opened an opportunity to service the needs of both neighborhood and citywide Teens to explore a Variety of Cultural Dance Idioms. Yes! I’ll be there too! ” Miss Jaye
Bio:  Casting, choreography & production services for: Maurice Hines Jr.The Wilma TheaterDebbie Allen
Current Principal Dancer:New Jersey Tap Ensemble2nd Generation Silver Belles
Let’s Just DO THIS!!Contact:www.soundspacephilly.netor Miss Jaye newleja at yahoo.com

 Peace,
Jaye Allison
Independent Artist & Author