[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Youth Ensemble Auditions for The Lady Hoofers

The Lady Hoofers ladyhoofers at gmail.com
Fri May 19 10:19:42 EDT 2017

The Lady Hoofers Tap Ensemble seeks female tap dancers ages 10-18 for our
2017 Youth Ensemble to perform in Tapcracker, our 5th annual Holiday
Concert at the Suzanne Roberts Theatre.

Sunday, June 11, 2017 from 3:30-4:30pm
Institute of Dance Artistry
37 E. Germantown Pike, Plymouth Meeting, PA

OR

Friday, June 16, 2017 from 7:00-8:00pm
at 954 Movement Collective
954 N. 8th Street, Philadelphia, PA

Note: Dancers only need to attend one audition date, not both. Dancers are
expected to arrive 15 minutes early to check in. A parent or guardian must
accompany each dancer for a brief orientation and to sign a photo and
injury release form.

For complete information and to pre-register, visit our website:
http://www.ladyhoofers.org/youth-company-auditions.html