[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] A Series of Informal Events (Tonight!) and Movement Practice (Tuesdays!) with The Naked Stark

Katherine Stark thenakedstark at gmail.com
Fri May 19 01:28:47 EDT 2017

*A Series of Informal Events*

Tonight!

Friday, May 19th | 7:00pm
at Mascher Space Cooperative | 155 Cecil B Moore, Philadelphia, PA, 19122
$5-10 Suggested Donation | No one will be turned away!

This month we'll be showing a new, reconstructed version of* Good
Night War* that
we're gearing up for future performances.  We will also be hosting the work
of several guest artists: *Teresa Vandenend Sorge* and* stb x at *(Sean
Thomas Boyt and Dr. Andy Thierauf)! The Naked Stark will be showing another
work in progress along with hosting more guest artists on June 16th!

Facebook Event Link <https://www.facebook.com/events/798472833659766/>

Stay late and see the *H-O-T Series of Philadelphia
<https://www.facebook.com/events/725332474314282/>*!

*Movement Practice with The Naked Stark*

Tuesdays: 10:00am - 11:30am
at Mascher Space Cooperative | 155 Cecil B Moore, Philadelphia, PA, 19122
$10 Drop-In | $32 4-Class Package

Initiation & Follow-Through: A release-based technique class with *Katherine
Kiefer Stark / The Naked Stark*

Blending Kline Technique, Safety Release Technique, and release technique,
Katherine's class is an energetic exploration of movement from the inside
out. Emphasis is placed on the initiation of the movement and the path
the various
body parts take in space to discover how one's own body moves
within the movement. We embrace the space through phrases that move in and
out of the floor and carry us in and out of balance. Class begins quietly
and gradually builds in complexity, culminating in a dynamic phrase.
Sleeves and knee-pads or long pants are recommended.

* thenakedstark.com <http://www.thenakedstark.com/> - **Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/The-Naked-Stark-414163562036477/>* *- Instagram
<http://instagram.com/thenakedstark>* *- Vimeo
<https://vimeo.com/user21652599> *