[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Auditions: The Lady Hoofers Tap Ensemble

The Lady Hoofers ladyhoofers at gmail.com
Tue May 16 22:07:00 EDT 2017

*The Lady Hoofers Tap Ensemble *seeks female tap dancers (age 18+ as of
Sept. 1, 2017) to join us for our 2017-2018 season.

As Philadelphia's premiere all female professional tap company, the
ensemble is comprised of First Company and Apprentice dancers and produces
two annual concerts in Philadelphia (December and May) plus additional
performance opportunities throughout the year. Weekly rehearsals on Sunday
afternoons. Paid performances.

Dancers should have a background in rhythm tap and be open to working with
live music. Improvisation skills are also plus and special consideration
will be given to dancers who can perform our repertoire in high heels.
When: June 11, 2017 from 5:00-6:30pm
Where: Institute of Dance Artistry 37 E. Germantown Pike, Plymouth Meeting,
PA

Auditioning dancers must bring a resume and 8x10 headshot. Flat tap shoes
required, high heeled tap shoes also a plus. For more information and to
pre-register, visit our website: http://www.ladyhoofers.org/
first-company-auditions.html