[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Lecture-Demonstration

Mira Treatman miratreatman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 10:24:40 EDT 2017

Lecture-Demonstration with Mira Treatman

When: Friday, April 21 at 7:30 pm
Where: Headlong, 1170 S. Broad Street, Philadelphia
The Ideas: performance documentation vs. visual art, Trisha Brown + Sir
Frederick Ashton = ?, "Why this body here?"

After an intensive period of creating new work, I am delighted to share my
research and performance documentation with colleagues and community. I'll
give a lecture-demonstration and then provide a generous amount of time for
open discussion.

This event is free and open to all
$10 suggested donation to support future development of this work
Watch a preview: vimeo.com/211741983

--
Mira Treatman

Take a workshop with me!