[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Teaching opportunities Fall 2017

Lisa Wasserman Lisa at delawarevalleydance.com
Thu Apr 6 13:14:15 EDT 2017

TEACHING JOB OPPORTUNITIES FOR

Fall 2017/2018!!

Delaware Valley Dance Academy, in Colmar PA, has openings for Fall 2017 for highly qualified, experienced, motivated dance instructors. We are looking for instructors with experience teaching young children’s division ballet classes, jazz, tap and beginner hip hop.

We offer competitive wages, beautiful studios and a professional work environment.  Please call 215-822-4640 to set up interview or e-mail Lisa at Delawarevalleydance.com <mailto:Lisa at Delawarevalleydance.com>.

DVDA, in Colmar, PA, is a professional dance studio dedicated to providing the highest quality training for our students.  We are located in the northwest suburbs of Philadelphia.  We offer ballet, jazz, tap, contemporary and hip hop. Please visit our website for details.  www.delawarevalleydance.com <http://www.delawarevalleydance.com/>.