[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Femme. Collective Auditions: April 8th and 10th

Candace Eaton eaton.candace at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 18:33:35 EDT 2017

“How can there be light that throws no shadows? There is no good that is
not opposed by evil” – C.G. Jung

A shadow resides in each of us. Our shadow represents the negative
expressions we avoid to reveal to others and ourselves. Using dance as our
medium, we invite what's hidden to approach the surface and complement our
light.

Auditions are at 954 Dance Movement Collective (954 N. 8th Street)

April 8th @ 11 AM
April 10th @ 9 PM

Both auditions are directly after Ballet Unbound (an open level, 60min
ballet class). We recommend coming to class prior to auditions because the
warm-up will be shorter than normal.

Bring yourself, comfortable clothing, bare feet (or socks if you're a
risk-taker), and a headshot/resume if you have one.

The performance will take place in October 2017.

Email info at femmecollectivephilly.com to RSVP and if you have any additional
questions.

[image: Inline image 1]

----

femme. collective is a group of feminist-minded artists based in
Philadelphia, PA. Formed in the summer of 2015, their aim is to bring more
art and artist collaborations to the city through networking and showcase
opportunities. The people of femme. collective continue to empower each
other, support the artistic endeavors of their peers, and provide a
platform for feminist-driven artists to collaborate in sharing their
passions.