[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] VOLUNTEERS NEEDED Thurs 3/30 Work-trade opportunity

Performance Garage info at performancegarage.org
Mon Mar 27 17:49:14 EDT 2017

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
Performance Garage Gala
Thursday, March 30 from 6-9pm

Some of our regular volunteers are unable to help out with our annual Gala event this Thursday, and we could use some more help! As always, we offer our volunteers equal trade hours for rehearsal time in Studio B.

We host the reception next door at the Bethany Mission Gallery followed by the Honoree Presentation and Performances in our Theater.  We need volunteers for things such at coat check, passing hors d'oeuvres, bar back, ushering, and clean up.

 For more information about this years' event, people can visit our website<http://www.performancegarage.org/gala-2017>.

I usually have volunteers meet in the Performance Garage offices around 5:15pm to get ready, we have an informal volunteer meeting around 5:30pm, and everyone is at their stations shortly after in case we have any early arrivals.  Typically clean-up lasts until about 10:30pm, but it's most important for me to have more volunteers  from 5:30-8pm to cover the Reception.

If interested, please contact me ASAP at:

Megan Sauve
msauve at performancegarage.org
(215)569-4060

Performance Garage