[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] A Day for Dance Workshop

Camille & Terrell interactionproject4 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 19:52:51 EST 2017

*A Day for Dance!* is about your wellbeing. We all need an afternoon every
once in a while where we get to focus on what we love and that's it. A Day
for Dance! is for you to focus on your love for dance and to meet new
people who share that same love. Come out, take class and forget about the
stress of the world. Do something for you and get that dance therapy you
have been craving.

*Workshop Details:*

*Contemporary Modern w/ Tony Rhodes 2:30-3:30pmChoreography w/Camille
Gamble 3:45-4:45pmMovement Exploration w/ LadyE 5-6pm*
*Where:*

The Performance Garage
1515 Brandywine Street
Philadelphia PA
Studio A/Theater

*Cost:*
1 Class - $10
2 Classes - $20
All 3 Classes - $25
(Pay at the Door)

Check out our website to learn more about the instructors and to reserve
your spot. We can't wait to dance with you!

www.interactionproject.wixsite.com/home

--
*Camille Gamble*
Co-Producer/Founder