[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Seeking dancers for compositional improvisation ensemble

Katherine Sullivan katjsullivan6 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 11:19:58 EST 2017

WHO: Me, Kat J. Sullivan- Dancer, Writer, and Doer of Other Things here in
Philly

WHAT: looking for other movers to work consistently in an ensemble with the
form of compositional improvisation (creating in the moment with a specific
eye towards composing)

WHEN: I don't know, maybe every other week? Ideally something consistent
and regular that works within everyone's lives

WHERE: again, I don't know! TBD based on what everyone needs

WHY: because I need to, because it's the only way I know how to heal
(myself and the community) right now, because being together is important,
because showing up and paying attention is a form of prayer, because I'm
tired of not doing it, because I'm hoping you are too (are you?)

If any of that made sense to you, or it didn't make any sense but you want
to know more, email katjsullivan6 at gmail.com.