[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] COME TOGETHER this Weekend for the LOVE of DANCE

Julee, Emma, & Gracie coactiondancecollective at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 10:02:49 EST 2017

--THIS WEEKEND--

*co·a·lesce*

Event Page <https://www.facebook.com/events/1825577244384454/>
*Coalesce is to “come together and form a whole; into one body; as to form
one community”. Join us as we coalesce for our love of art, on February
11th & 12th, and enjoy a variety of performances by members of the dance
community, including an invigorating performance of Contemporary
Break-dance and featuring guest choreographer Meg Mizanty!*

When: Saturday February 11th, 7:30 pm/Reception to follow

Sunday February 12th, 1:30 pm/Reception to follow

Where: The MAAS Building

1325 N. Randolph Street, Philadelphia, PA 19122

Tickets: $15 Students/Seniors, $20 General, Free for Children 5-years-old
and under. (CASH ONLY)

*Stay after the performance for a reception and chance to meet the
choreographers and performers.*

Everyone is welcome to enjoy this new and exciting family-friendly
production presented by Coaction Dance Collective!

*Coaction Dance Collective*
coactiondancecollective at gmail.com
www.facebook.com/coactiondanceco