[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Submit Your Photo For Consideration for PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Home Page for 2017

PhiladelphiaDANCE.org philadelphiadance at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 17:22:17 EST 2016

*We are once again seeking photo submissions for the home page slider
on PhiladelphiaDANCE.org <http://philadelphiadance.org/> to kick off 2017!*

*Requirements:*
– Photo must be 1200px Wide x 450px High and 72dpi only. No high resolution
photos. If your photo does not fit our format and we choose to use it, it
may be subject to editing.
– Dancer or Dance Company must be based in Philadelphia or surrounding
counties. We will not list NJ, DE or out of state based companies, sorry.
– Photo Credit MUST be supplied.
– Preference given to photos taken in 2016 as opposed to photos from the
past. Preference given to images featuring companies vs. solo dancers.

*SUBMIT YOUR PHOTOS ONLY ONLINE AT*
http://philadelphiadance.org/dancejournal/submit-photo-consideration-philadelphiadance-org-home-page-2017/

--

Tel. 484-469-0288