[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] 2 Black Friday Deals from PhiladelphiaDANCE.org

PhiladelphiaDANCE.org philadelphiadance at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 08:02:42 EST 2016

​

*DEAL 1*
1 day only, get $5 OFF an Individual Annual Membership to
PhiladelphiaDANCE.org - use coupon code - blackfriday - on checkout. That
is a full year of benefits for just $10.
http://philadelphiadance.org/membership/apply/application-for-individual-membership/

*DEAL 2*
Trade in your old DancePASS card for a 1 Year Free Membership to
PhiladelphiaDANCE.org
http://philadelphiadance.org/membership/apply/dancepass-exchange-program/

​

Stay connected to Philadelphia’s growing dance community! Whether you are a
dancer, choreographer, dance company, private dance studio, dance student,
school, university program, presenter, sponsor, or a dance enthusiast, we
welcome you to join PhiladelphiaDANCE.org as we celebrate the artistic and
educational excellence of dance in our region.

Membership offers so many benefits –

   - Discounts to area dance performances
   - Discounts to dance classes and workshops
   - Discounts to dance services – photographers, massage, etc.
   - Discounts to local business and services – web hosting, printing
   services
   - Access to our online grant database – local, national & international
   - Priority support in using the PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Website to market
   your show and classes
   - Service fees waived on all tickets purchased through Dance Box Office
   - Receive a monthly eNewsletter with current offers and information

*You can start your membership at any time and it will run a full year from
your sign up date.*
http://philadelphiadance.org/membership/