[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] SHARP Dance Co. performs this weekend! "16 Words"

Diane Sharp corpdancer at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 17 14:30:28 EST 2016

Sevenamazing dancers, original music and aerial performance!

"16Words" Speaking to the underlying unity we all possess through thehuman experience, "16 Words" moves past outward-lying differencesto the heart of what makes us human, what words influence our actions, andhow we communicate when the words can't be found.

Friday     November 18, 2016 8 PM    (Q & A followingperformance)

Saturday  November 19, 2016 5 PM & 8 PM

Sunday   November 20, 2016 3 PM

Location: ThePerformance Garage 1515 Brandywine Street Philadelphia, PA 19130

Dancers:  Caroline Butcher, LinneaCalzada-Charma, Sandra Davis, Leslie Ann Pike, Miguel Quiñones, Kate Rast& Angeli Romano

Choreography: Joe Cotler (Koresh Dance Company member) & Diane Sharp-Nachsin(Artistic Director of SHARP)

Composer:J

Assistantto the Director:  Nikki Battestilli

ProjectionArtist: Lauren Mandilian-Huot

Tickets:  http://www.sharpdance.org/SHARP_Dance_Company/BUY_TICKETS.html   $25

Adult,$20 Senior / Student w ID /Artist