[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] CLASS with Shannon Murphy - and on the horizon...

The Whole Shebang art.at.shebang at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 15:40:51 EDT 2016

Come *dance it out with Shannon Murphy tomorrow, Friday 10/7 10-11:45am*!
Integrate, listen, focus, expand, and MOVE... just in time for the weekend.
$12 artists + students/$15 general

*and on the October horizon (pssst... mark your calendars)*

///Dance Church/// is coming right up THIS SUNDAY Oct 9 10:30am-12pm
iron out your kinks at a sweaty, ecstatic dance-inspired, morning dance
party
come late, leave early, do you.

///Diasporic Movement Practice with Lela Aisha Jones | FlyGround///
Wednesdays October 19 and November 16 10am-12
poly-sense, poly-rhythm, swing, drop, two step, triplet, bounce
$20/class

///Trusting What Is with Asimina Chremos///
Sunday October 16 11am-2pm: Space and Beauty
How do we appreciate space? How do we experience this pervasive and
invisible element from which our artistic endeavor might be effortlessly
arising? Let's make from this place.

///Embodied Anatomy with Nicole Bindler///
Saturday October 22 11am-2pm
move on a cellular level and explore these processes through breath,
movement and partnering.

*and in November.... *
action is primary with Meg Foley
Personal Resonance with Michael Kiley
Trusting What Is, Embodied Anatomy, and Diasporic Movement Practice
continue...

*more info at www.thewholeshebangphilly.com
<http://www.thewholeshebangphilly.com>*