[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Adult dancers needed for eco-feminist kids' musical

Ants OnaLog antsonalogmusic at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 07:28:44 EDT 2016

*CURIOUS....Think outside the pipeline.*
A fun, folky, feminist musical for kids and families about clean energy,
social justice, and a singing community!

We are seeking adult dancers who are community-minded, playful, fun to work
with, punctual, responsible, flexible, and self-directed. If this describes
you, email us at AntsonaLogMusic at gmail.com to set up your audition. Please
include name, phone, age, 5-10 sentences about your dancing experience, and
general info about your Sept-Nov availability. Audio/video samples of
recent work preferred but not required.

*Rehearsals will be mostly Mondays, 7-10 pm in West Philly*

*Performances are Nov 13 (11 am and 3 pm) and Nov 19 (11 am).*
People of all backgrounds are invited, and we encourage
gender-non-conforming people and people of color to apply. This musical is
grant-funded; unfortunately we cannot provide monetary compensation. We
hope this project will be rewarding and we invite your creative
collaboration!

Anya Rose and Julie Beth are the children’s music duo *Ants on a Log
<http://www.antsonalogmusic.com/>*. Playing “music for children and other
childlike people,” their spirited harmonies and clever, concise songwriting
tickle the fancies of both children and adults alike. The folksy duo write
music that songfully advocates for positivity, social justice, and
silliness!

We are excited to announce that the Ants were awarded a Leeway Foundation
Art and Change Grant to create an original musical for elementary
school-aged children and their families. Through feminist-goggles and
songful advocacy, the Ants explore the scientific process and encourage
world-changing ideas!

FB Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1756873771252141/

--
Ants on a Log <http://www.antsonalogmusic.com>
Music for Children and Other Childlike People
Crawling all over the web: YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4Fu_whoB8EjGCEzjpiEcZw> ~ Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ants-on-a-Log/595823353895782> ~ Twitter
<https://twitter.com/antsonalogmusic>