[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Koresh Artist Showcase Submissions

Keila admin at koreshdance.org
Fri Sep 16 10:25:47 EDT 2016

We are now accepting applications for our upcoming Koresh Artist Showcase on
November 5th and 6th!

This black box series seeks to offer a performance platform for emerging
artists in our community. Each showcase presents work by a diverse group of
local performers and is a great opportunity for artists to connect with a
wider audience in an intimate setting. Click here
<http://koreshdance.org/outreach_showcase.php>  for details.

Interested in submitting your work?

Please email koresh.showcase at gmail.com to request an application.

Submissions are due by Friday, October 14th.