[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Tap jam and beers FUNdraiser this Saturday night

Pamela Hetherington pamelamh4 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 12:10:04 EDT 2016

TAP JAM AND BEERS
Saturday, September 17
8-midnight
Crime and Punishment Brewery
2711 West Girard Ave, Phila. PA
$5 suggested donation

The Philadelphia Community Tap Project is a platform for free tap education
and performance opportunities, open to everyone in the Delaware Valley. We
are now entering our 4th year of programming, and we need your help to keep
it going. Bring your shoes, your voice, your axe and hit the floor on
Saturday, September 17 from 8pm-12am. All tap dancers, vocalists and
musicians welcome to sit-in. $1 from every beer purchase will be donated to
keeping free Philly tap classes and performance opportunities alive. House
band led by Robert H. Henderson. With thanks to Crime & Punishment Brewing
Co. and Rybrew for their sponsorship of this event.

If you can't make the jam, you can always make a tax-deductible donation to
the PCTP at https://www.fracturedatlas.org/site/fiscal/profile?id=10036.

For more info about the PCTP, ways to participate and the 2017 residency
with Ray Hesselink, please visit www.phillytapproject.com.
--
*Pamela Hetherington <http://www.pamelahetherington.net>*

*Dancer, choreographer, educator, director*
Artistic Director, Take It Away Dance <http://www.takeitawaydance.com>
Owner, Sound Space Philly <http://www.soundspacephilly.net>
1525 North Bailey Street, 1st Floor (until 10/31/16)
2511 West Girard Avenue, 2nd Floor (as of 11/1/16)