[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Free tickets for volunteers for MFDC's upcoming Fringe show!

Megan Flynn meganflynn82 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 10:27:38 EDT 2016

Megan Flynn Dance Company (MFDC) is seeking volunteers to assist with Front
of House for our upcoming Fringe show *We're all a little bit stubborn* at
the Conwell Dance Theater on Saturday, Sept. 24th @7:30pm and Sunday, Sept.
25th @3:00pm.  http://www.fringearts.com/events/little-bit-stubborn

In exchange for helping MFDC, you'll receive 2 (two) free tickets to one of
the performances. Get to know the company, AND bring a friend! It's a
win-win.

Volunteer on Saturday, Sept. 24th (6:15-8:30pm) and receive two free
tickets to the Sunday, Sept. 25th performance.

*or*

Volunteer on Sunday, Sept. 25th (2:15-4:30pm) and receive two free tickets
to the Saturday, Sept. 24th performance.

For more information or to sign-up, please email: mfdanceco at gmail.com

Nick Urban
Company Manager
Megan Flynn Dance Company, 501(c)(3)
www.flynndance.org
mfdanceco at gmail.com
(215) 817-6660

*Formed in 2015, Megan Flynn Dance Company is a non-profit company based in
Philadelphia that strives to present contemporary dance works exploring
authenticity and celebrating vulnerability. The company, comprised of
seasoned dance artists from Philadelphia and New York City, is committed to
engaging with the community through performance and dance education, from
traditional theatrical stages to unique venues and public spaces. *