[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Fwd: Freestanding Aerial Rig for Sale $2k - are you interested?

Alie Vidich alievidich at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 14:26:18 EDT 2016

INVISIBLE RIVER is selling a freestanding circus/aerial dance rig for
indoor and outdoor use for rigging circus and aerial dance!

*Here's the info:*

More at this link: http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/for/5778365005.html

General Purpose 18.5 ft Free Standing Rigging for Circus and Aerial Dance -
$2000

Can be used to rig silks, trapeze, harness dancing, hoop or other aerial
apparatus anywhere! Requires a 20 x 20 footprint on the ground.

-18.5 feet tall at maximum height - can be adjusted lower to 12 feet.
-No wires, stakes, or cables needed!
-Weighs roughly 200 lbs.
-All sections are 6 ft 8 inches long or less.
-The crane bar (top section) can be hung on its own in a building and
rigged with cables (supplied) and ratchets.
-Comes with foot pads with rubber soles for concrete or wood floors.
-Set up takes 2 people and 10-15 minutes.
-Made out of polished aluminum

$2k or best offer (usually sells for $2,750) in great condition. Was used
for only year for rehearsals outdoors and gigs. Very easy to set up - we
did it with 2 dancers my size in 15 minutes several times a week.

You can read more here about the product: http://trapezerigging
.com/products/free-standing-rigging.

Please txt me at 267-467-0657 if interested or email. Please share with
others who may be interested. Thank you!

Sincerely,

Alie

Alie Vidich

Artistic & Executive Director, INVISIBLE RIVER

Tel:  267-467-0657

www.invisibleriver.org

Follow on…

FACEBOOK <http://www.facebook.com/invisibleriver>