[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Embodied Teaching Practices w/ Nicole Bindler THIS SATURDAY

The Whole Shebang art.at.shebang at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 11:09:28 EDT 2016

Nicole Bindler's Embodied Anatomy Fall series
<http://www.thewholeshebangphilly.com/take-classes/embodied-anatomy-with-nicole-bindler>
kicks off this Saturday, August 27 with...

*Embodied Teaching Practices*
*Sat Aug 27 11am-2pm*
$20 general/$15 artists - this class only FREE for adjuncts
any level, any discipline, any one

This pre-fall workshop is for educators who want to jump start their
fall/semester with a healthy dose of self care. We'll cover burnout
prevention strategies, develop embodied communication skills, and role play
challenging scenarios, keeping the body at the center of our attention.
Participants will come away rejuvenated and armed with some practical
classroom skills.

More INFO
<http://www.thewholeshebangphilly.com/take-classes/embodied-anatomy-with-nicole-bindler>

FB <https://www.facebook.com/events/1106679256041715/> - spread the word,