[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Koresh Youth Ensemble Audition

Keila admin at koreshdance.org
Wed Aug 24 13:27:49 EDT 2016

Calling young dancers to audition for Koresh's exciting and vibrant Youth
Ensemble. Under the direction of Assistant Artistic Director,
<http://www.koreshdance.org/dancers.php> Melissa Rector, this ensemble seeks
for passionate individuals who show their commitment to dance and strive for
excellence in performance.

Koresh Youth Ensemble Audition  I  Ages 13-18

Sunday, August 28th at 4:00pm

Koresh Studios, 2002 Rittenhouse Square

*Pre-registering
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/home?studioid=142152> online is
required!

The Koresh Youth Ensemble was formed in the fall of 2008 to give gifted,
young dancers more intensive dance training and greater performance
opportunities.
Melissa Rector teaches and rehearses with the dancers on a weekly basis.
Students also have the opportunity to work with other instructors throughout
the year as they prepare for various performances.
Click  <http://www.koreshdance.org/youth-ensemble.php> here to learn more...

Any questions?

Call our studio at 215.751.0959 or email Maria at
<mailto:school at koreshdance.org> school at koreshdance.org