[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] OPEN CALL for The Outlet Dance Project. Deadline September 6th.

The Outlet Dance Project theoutletdanceproject at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 11:03:49 EDT 2016

*OPEN CALL:*

The Outlet Dance Project's 12th annual festival is now accepting
submissions. We are seeking proposals from women-identifying artists for
Site-Specific work, Dance Films, and Original Choreography created for the
Stage.

*Deadline:* September 6th, 2016. *Performance:* October 30th @2pm. *Film
Fest:* October 28th @7pm. At the incredible Grounds For Sculpture in
Hamilton, NJ. All information can be found at www.theoutletdanceproject.com.
<http://www.theoutletdanceproject.com/> Films may also be submitted through
FilmFreeway. <https://filmfreeway.com/festival/TheOutletDanceProject>

The Outlet Dance Project is one of the largest dance festivals in New
Jersey. It is committed to providing women-identifying artists an
opportunity to share their artistic vision through film, site-specific
dance, and work made for the stage. In partnership with Grounds For
Sculpture <http://groundsforsculpture.org> - an internationally renowned
contemporary sculpture park - collaboration, community building, and
interdisciplinary experimentation are an integral part of the festival. The
Outlet is dedicated to supporting all traditional and nontraditional dance
forms. The festival celebrates the intersections of visual and moving arts,
exploring relationships between sculpture and dance.

We have profound love and respect for the Philadelphia dance community and
are deeply enriched by the participation in our festival by Philly artists
every year. We hope that you consider applying and help us spread the word!

Warmest regards,
donia salem, Ann Robideaux, and Jamuna Chiarini
Co-Directors

--
www.TheOutletDanceProject.com <http://www.theoutletdanceproject.com/>
The *Outlet Dance Project* is a popular annual festival committed to