[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Brian Mengini Birthday Bash - An Evening of Art

PhiladelphiaDANCE.org philadelphiadance at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 13:38:41 EDT 2016

*DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL! Email directly
to brian at brianmengini.com <brian at brianmengini.com>*

Hello all!

This Friday night, I will be celebrating another year of life at my
Lansdowne studio!  The soiree will run from 6-9pm and will feature music,
refreshments, live shoots and an exhibit and art sale!

Please come help me celebrate!!!!

Also, I am looking for 3 dancers to photograph during the party.  If
interested, please send me some photos.  I will shoot on the hour (6, 7 & 8)

Thanks!!

Brian Mengini
brian at brianmengini.com