[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] PLEASE READ - Listserv Issues from Server Migration

PhiladelphiaDANCE.org philadelphiadance at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 14:02:41 EDT 2016

We have been busy migrating PhiladelphiaDANCE.org to all new servers and
for the most part everything has been going well.

However, the listserv configuration files will not operate on the new
system. As a result we had to rebuild the listserv from scratch.
You are still subscribed if receiving this and everything will operate as
it did previously.

*However, if you were subscribed to a daily digest mode vs individual
emails, you will need to send an email to philadelphiadance at gmail.com
<philadelphiadance at gmail.com> from the address you use for the listserv
requesting thatwe convert your account back to digest mode.*
We apologize for the inconvenience, just one of those things that could not
be helped in upgrading our system.

--

Tel. 484-469-0288
eFax. 610-672-1906